About this site
Welcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our town. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Contact Clerk on 01508 530733
- Norfolk lockdown band links up with James Bond composer and other 'stars'
- Bawsey Country Park: Man dies after 'getting into difficulty' in lake
- Coronavirus in the UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- Linda Rainey death: Rosalind Gray guilty of manslaughter
- Jamal Lewis: Liverpool's £10m offer rejected by Norwich City
- Slippy. No grip, 26th July
- Light permanently on, 11th July
- Light on constantly, 5th June
- Lamp permanently on, 15th May
- Topsoil dumped on verge and path, 15th May
- Street lamp lit in daytime, 8th May
- Street lamp 4 lit in daytime, 8th May
- Six kitchen cupboard panels. Plywood sheet 4ftx4ft Garden Brolley, 16th April
- Junction sign fallen over, 10th April
- On continuously, 27th March